Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 Art

So in between the postings of my own work, I thought it would be good to share some of my daily musings and inspirations.. For the first time the other day, I saw the wonderful Kung Fu Panda 2 (as I was eagerly anticipating it based on how much I enjoyed the first one).. I could obviously see the joy in watching these movies as a kid (as the kid in me still very much does), but now as an aspiring concept designer and having a better understanding of the inner workings of how these types of movies are developed, I was blown away by the animation, character designs and varied types of animations I noticed throughout the movie.  Needless to say I had to find the production art for the movie and upon finding some I thought I'd share: 







Source:   http://kungfupanda.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Kung_Fu_Panda_2_concept_artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment