Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Viento y Agua art piece for sale!

I just took down my pieces from the Viento y Agua Coffeehouse for the "Love, Life and Happiness" themed art gallery..

The piece is titled Both Sides and it consists of two flat 14" x 18" canvas panels painted completely in acrylic, floating in a 1" black frame, bringing it's total size to approx 18" x 40"..

The good news is that the piece is still for sale ...

The better news is that it's only $550 (just in time for the holidays!)..


Please let me know if you or someone you may know is interested.. :)

818.983.5668
dburkesl@yahoo.com


**Please excuse any less than stellar resolution photos due to glare**









1 comment:

  1. This is phenomenal, Dust! If I could be like one of those really cool people that lives in San Francisco, has an apartment that she really wants to decorate with art such as this, AND had a job... i would jump on this. Thanks for sharing your work on FB... i'm a super follower. I'll let you know when I get the job... <3

    ReplyDelete